10 Surprising Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian
Incredible Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian is not a new name to us; all of us are familiar with her fame and amazing stardom which she had received in all these years. Today she has managed to be the star that is also listed on Forbes’ Top 100 influential people list.
Let us get to know a little more about her.
1. Her parents named her as Kimberly Noel Kardashian she was born on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles to Kris Jenner and Robert Kardashian.
2. She had been great friends with Paris Hilton since the very beginning as they had attended the same preschool.
3. While she was learning her ways to grow up, she has always wanted to become a teacher.
4. When she was graduating from her high school she used to work at her father’s company named Movie Tunes.
5. Paris Hilton had a great role to play in her life, as she was the one to get her to the center stage taking her along to the socialite parties where she used to get a lot of attention for her curves.
6. She got a huge birthday celebration when she got 14, at Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch.
7. She has also worked stylizing celebrities like Lindsay Lohan and Brandy.
8. She had dated Jessica Simpson ex-husband Nick Lachey and he later told some sources that she would love the paparazzi to catch her with him and she loved to get photographed.
9. While she was dating Brandy’s younger brother Ray J, she became the most famous personality worldwide because of her sex tape being released.
10. In her interviews, she has always said that her idol in her life is Jennifer Lopez and she has also said that she has been absolutely living for her and there has never been a time when she had looked bad.